• HOME
  • ANIMATION
  • CRAFTS
  • NEEDLEWORK
  • RECYCLE
  • TUTORIALS

Sunday, January 22, 2012

OK, So Now I Love Mailboxes

Rather than purchase yet another mailbox, I found this one while dismantling our barn and gave it a once over...



















Two more barn finds...This one holds my table paper napkins:














This one for garden gloves:













And a work in progress--my one dollar garage sale find. It is gigantic. I sanded it to the bare metal and have since given it a primer coat. I am trying to figure out what to use it for before I give it the final paint job. Maybe a table doubling as a storage container? Umm, what would I store in it? It is 24" high, 15 inches in depth, 10 inches wide. Any suggestlons would be really, really, appreciated:


One cannot have too many mailboxes (lol).

2 comments:

rainstick said...

be careful not to get tetanus

rainstick said...

glad to see you are blogging more this year.
Very happy to hear that everything is okay with tests
Hi to weatherman for me. Been a great winter so far